Research Assistant Professor of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- University of Arizona, Tucson, US
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Gwangju, KR
- Pusan National University, Kumjeong-ku, KR
- Assistant Research Professor, University of Arizona, Tucson (2018 - Ongoing)
- Park, M. (2018). Sample handling and data processing for fluorescent excitation-emission matrix (EEM) of dissolved organic matter (DOM). Chemosphere.
- Park, M. (2017). A systematic optimization of Internally Staged Design (ISD) for a full-scale reverse osmosis process. Journal of Membrane Science.
- Park, M. (2017). Pre-ozonation for high recovery of nanofiltration (NF) membrane system: Membrane fouling reduction and trace organic compound attenuation. Journal of Membrane Science.
- Park, M. (2017). Predicting trace organic compound attenuation by ozone oxidation: Development of indicator and surrogate models. Water Research.
- Park, M. (2016). Influence of colloidal fouling on pressure retarded osmosis. Desalination.
- Park, M. (2016). Occurrence and fate of emerging trace organic chemicals in wastewater plants in Chennai, India. Environment International.
- Park, M. (2016). Performance analysis of reverse osmosis, membrane distillation, and pressure-retarded osmosis hybrid processes. Desalination.
- Park, M. (2016). Predicting trace organic compound attenuation with spectroscopic parameters in powdered activated carbon processes. Chemosphere.
- Park, M. (2015). Application of surrogates, indicators, and high-resolution mass spectrometry to evaluate the efficacy of UV processes for attenuation of emerging contaminants in water. Journal of Hazardous Materials.
- Park, M. (2015). Modeling approaches to predict removal of trace organic compounds by ozone oxidation in potable reuse applications. Environmental Science: Water Research and Technology.
- Park, M. (2015). On-line sensor monitoring for chemical contaminant attenuation during UV/H 2 O 2 advanced oxidation process. Water Research.
- Park, M. (2015). Predicting trace organic compound breakthrough in granular activated carbon using fluorescence and UV absorbance as surrogates. Water Research.
- Park, M. (2015). Wastewater compounds in urban shallow groundwater wells correspond to exfiltration probabilities of nearby sewers. Water Research.
- Park, M. (2014). Novel spacer design using topology optimization in a reverse osmosis channel. Journal of Fluids Engineering, Transactions of the ASME.
- Park, M. (2013). Modeling of colloidal fouling in forward osmosis membrane: Effects of reverse draw solution permeation. Desalination.
- Park, M. (2011). Topology optimization of spacers for maximizing permeate flux on membrane surface in Reverse Osmosis channel. In Proceedings of the ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference.