Remember the following with your application as a decision cannot be entered until all requirements are met and all materials are received:
- Academic transcripts
- GRE test scores
- Chemical Engineering – GRE test scores are not required for full consideration of application.
- Environmental Engineering – GRE test scores are optional and not required for consideration of application.
- For international students whose native language is not English, TOEFL or IELTS scores dated no more than two years before the term of application
- IELTS composite score of at least 7 with no subject area falling below 6
- TOEFL minimum score of 79 for the Internet exam and 550 for the paper exam
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose